Monday, October 3, 2011

3D work



What I like about this is...
I love the apple worm piece, it just in general looks awesome and even without glasses it looks cool. It pops out so well. I didn't even mean to take pictures for the assignment, I just liked the worm being attached to the apple.. It's amazing how you can get your best work by accident.
As for the Jordan one, though it looks to over exaggerated without glasses with the glasses I was so surprised as to how it actually worked which is why I posted. I was pretty amazed at in the end. I think it looks good.
What I don't like about this...
It does bother me a bit with the worms tail.. But how would i get a worm to hold still, especially when we disturbed it? But that's the only thing I don't like about it.
In the second one, I don't really like the school.. It just looks weird, i think i should have cropped it out or something just so it doesn't fuzz so much. I aligned the camera, maybe had I done something else it would have done that.
This is art because...
It is photography, we took time and put the skills we know in photography to work. Also, we had to compose the pictures in photoshop and think about what we wanted to pop and what should be set back, to make the 3D most effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment