Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Culture Jammer - Covergirl

So, I did some research and found that Covergirl still does some animal testing. So I thought I would find a way to use this and manipulate pictures and ads. I want to exaggerate the make up and make them look really silly, maybe change them to look like animals.. But i don't want to over do this, I want it to be maybe a simple nose.. Not a whole face.
They have a new line of "Natureluxe" make up, and it's represented by Taylor Swift, I want to use this line of make up, having such a young idol as the "victim" will make it more relatable than like Eva Longoria or Drew Barrymore or someone like that.

Covergirl's slogan is "Easy, Breezy, Beautiful, Covergirl", Maybe I could change it to "Easy, Breezy, Animal Testing".. Or something along those lines. I'll have to think about that or maybe just use that. I think it's kinda clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment