Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Post Apocalyptic

What I like about this is..
I really like rail road track it pops out very well, and looks really neat. I also like the windmills how with the galsses they multiply to be a whole bunch of them, they just look like a big field of them which is awesome. Also the car tires look pretty awesome. I really like my bug, it's cute.
What i don't like about this is...
The tree, I feel like i could get it to look just right and not too fizzy. But i did my best. I am also not too fond of the grass, being green it made for a good middle ground but i just feel the texture could be better.. I don't know, i could have put more time into it.
What makes this art?
This is art because it has colour, and its creatively designed, thought and effort and follows the rules to make it art not a communications project. It's 3D too, which is better potrayed through art rather than commercial things and it is potraying an unrealistic thought, a creative out-of-this-world kinda feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment