Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Spirit Of Endurance

B r a i n s t o r m i n g . . .
How Will I show the Spirit of Endurance?
My first thought when I read the assignment was the fight so many people fight everyday.. Cancer. So I want to go with my first instinct and do this. A fight against cancer is a more realistic endurance that more people face than should and affects so many peoples lives.
I want my main focal point to be a cancer patient who looks happy but the backrground filled with drugs, wigs, tears and just try to show the pain they go through every day.
I really want light colours, not only cause it is usually not directly related with pain and suffering, but because it can possiblle make the viewer think of a hospital and, hopefully make then feel the feeling of being the one in the hospital bed. I want to incorporate yellow, so represent radiation, I could put lines in that will make the eyes of the viewers flow.
I want the original feel of the poster to be happy. Then as they look more, feel worse and see the little details, a slow drag down of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment