Friday, September 10, 2010

My Alter Ego Brainstorming

What are five interesting things that most people don’t know about you?
I am a computer nerd, I like to figure out things with computers and teach myself things.
I stare at people just to see their reactions.
I love baking.
I secretly want to be able to read peoples minds.
Everyone thinks i am quiet and keep to myself, but with people i know and am comfortable with know that i am outgoing.
I want to meet Shaytards, KassemG and Charlieissocoollike from Youtube
I am horrible at video games, especially gun ones.
I secretly want to be invisible for a day
I love reading
I like peanutbutter on my grilled cheese
Peanut butter is my favourite food!
I love winter and snow *
Hedley is my favourite band
I want a pet hampster... and a unicorn
I don't drink.
I am a neat freak
I secretly like public speaking, as long as i know few of the people
Peanut butter and bananas is my fovourite snack
I think white roses are the prettiest flowers

What are three things that your friends would say about your personality? What are the opposite to these things?
1. I am quiet, with multiple outgoing times / Loud and rarely quiet.
2. Calm and Organized / Hyper and all over the place
3. Clumsy / Coordinated

What are your five biggest goals/dreams for your future (they don’t have to be totally realistic)?
I want to get married and have a big family, i want like 8 kids :)
I want to own my own business someday, like a Bakery or cafe
I want to sky dive and bungee jump
Happily ever after marriage
I want to travel to Italy
Make a difference in someones life
I want to have lots of pets, hampsters, dogs ... but no cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment