Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yearbook Summative Brainstorming

I d e a s . . .
Book Doodles , Bright Colours and Crumpled Paper.
• have a paper backround and use many different, exciting colours avoidding stand blue and yellow... but not red :). Have a little doodle guy that when animated jumps around the pages.
Magazine style (Main Feature picture being Cosmo)
• Have a magazine called SHHS and use cosmo as the feture shot and come up with creative sub headings like "Flash back of 2010-11 year" etc. And have cosmo mave or something and carry the magazine idea through the other pages with articles/magazine style things.
Black colours, light bursts and eye grabbing
• Use darker colours and pictures of the school and cosmo for the art featured, with light textures and other cool brushes for a bright effect and eye grabbing colours.

I am going to do my last idea. I am more drawn to it than all the others and i think it will make it more my creation than the others would, I think this will allow me to use many brushes and take a more cretive route with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment